BridgeWay Hospice provides compassionate and palliative care to our patients as well as supporting the spiritual and emotional needs of the entire family. We are seeking an:
Admissions RN for our Lawrenceville office.
The Hospice RN (Registered Nurse) for Admissions performs pre-admission evaluations for appropriateness for hospice services. Initiates the admission process by educating and informing patient/family of hospice and its services. The Admissions RN (Registered Nurse) also obtains informed consents, provides nursing assessment, initial plan of care and intervention(s) that optimize patient and family directed comfort and quality of life.
- Registered Nurse licensed in state(s) practicing.
- Current Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification.
- Previous experience in hospice, home health, general medical surgical or patient population specific (i.e.: geriatrics, pediatric, etc.) nursing.
- Willingness to serve on-call.
- Must have reliable automobile, valid driver’s license, and the minimum state required liability auto insurance.
To be considered, please submit resume to email@example.com with “Admissions RN – Lawrenceville” in the subject line.
Job Type: Full-time
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.