Clinical Director – Lawrenceville
BridgeWay Hospice provides compassionate and palliative care to our patients as well as supporting the spiritual and emotional needs of the entire family. We are seeking a:
Clinical Director for our Lawrenceville office.
The Clinical Director is responsible for the overall direction of hospice clinical services. The Clinical Director establishes, implements and evaluates goals and objectives for hospice services that meet and promote the standards of quality and contribute to the total organization and philosophy.
Previous hospice experience required
- Coordinate and oversee all direct and indirect patient/client services provided by clinical staff.
- Define and communicate expectations regarding quality provision of services and productivity to interdisciplinary team to assist them in continually improving all aspects of Company services.
- Provide regular communication with the hospice staff, including clinical staff, regarding pertinent organizational and clinical issues.
- Be responsible for the oversight of the assessment and evaluation, intervention and documentation of patient and family needs.
- Ensure Interdisciplinary Team (IDT) staffing meets requirements of Company ratios per census.
- Oversee maintenance of patient/client clinical records, statistics, reports and records for purposes of evaluation and reporting of agency activities ensuring all patient medical record documentation is present and in compliance with local, state and federal law.
- Be responsible for management of DME, labor, mileage, and supply costs within budget.
- Assure compliance with local, state and federal laws, Medicare regulations, and HIPAA
- Other duties assigned by the Administrator
- Registered Nurse (RN)
- Minimum of two years clinical management experience, including the supervision of nursing staff
- Minimum of three years hospice, home health or related organization experience preferred with understanding of hospice care provided through an interdisciplinary team
- Compliance with accepted professional standards and practices
- Ability to work in an interdisciplinary setting
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Demonstrate good organizational, people and problem solving skills
- Knowledge and understanding of reimbursement/appeal processes
- Proficient in basic PC skills. Microsoft Word and Excel
To be considered, please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Clinical Director – Lawrenceville” in the subject line.
Job Type: Full-time
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.