BridgeWay Hospice provides compassionate and palliative care to our patients as well as supporting the spiritual and emotional needs of the entire family. We are seeking a:
Clinical Director for our Marietta location.
Responsibilities may include:
- Overseeing all aspects of operations of the clinical program.
- Quality assurance and compliance of clinical services.
- Hiring, training and managing a team of clinicians including RNs, LPNs, Hospice Aides.
- Supervising all clinical documentation and periodically reviewing documentation for accuracy.
Requirements for this position include:
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program.
- RN license.
- A minimum of 2 years of hospice experience.
- Management or supervisory experience.
To be considered, please submit resume to email@example.com with “Clinical Director – Marietta” in the subject line.
Job Type: Full-time
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.