CNA Coordinator – Stockbridge
BridgeWay Hospice provides compassionate and palliative care to our patients as well as supporting the spiritual and emotional needs of the entire family. We are seeking a:
CNA Coordinator for our Stockbridge location.
The CNA Coordinator provides a variety of administrative support functions related to CNA scheduling for a designated clinical office.
- Manages phone/email communication effectively and efficiently.
- Performs C.N.A. scheduling.
- Performs accurate and timely C.N.A. scheduling/assignment entry.
- Communicates relevant and timely information to appropriate staff.
- Maintains and enhances professional skills.
- Adheres to high standards of personal and professional conduct.
- High school diploma or equivalent experience.
- Minimum two years office/clerical experience.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Excellent communication and customer relations skills to interact with others in a helpful, cooperative and effective manner.
- Ability to give and follow written and oral instruction.
- Skilled in organizing and prioritizing work and managing multiple tasks and assignments.
- Previous medical office and healthcare scheduling experience preferred.
- Familiarity with basic medical terminology preferred.
To be considered, please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “CNA Coordinator” in the subject line.
Job Type: Full-time
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.