Bridgeway Hospice Care
BridgeWay Hospice provides caring, compassionate hospice care. Our professionals provide medical care to you as well as emotional and spiritual support to you and your loved ones. With over thirty years of healthcare experience, you can expect the very best care from BridgeWay Hospice. We treat every patient as we would a member of our own family—“Our family taking care of yours”.
Choosing the right hospice provider for your loved one can be incredibly difficult given the number of available alternatives. A member of our team is available to meet with you and your family at your convenience to address your specific questions and concerns. Serving all of Metro Atlanta, Athens and Northeast Georgia with a team of over 150 dedicated, compassionate medical professionals, you can rest easy knowing that your loved one will be in good hands. To request more information about BridgeWay Hospice, please call us at 678-583-2269.
At BridgeWay, we pledge to:
- Respond to all referrals within one hour
- Provide “individualized” care plans, not corporately mandated “standardized” plans
- Treat your loved one as if our own family
- Communicate with you and your loved ones openly, honestly and on an on-going basis
- See every patient within 24 hours of their hospice admission to provide a safe and positive transition to hospice care
- Ensure you have the best possible care by recruiting, hiring and retaining a highly professional, competent and experienced staff at all levels with our organization
Bridging the Way to Comfort and Peace
Knowing when you or your loved one needs hospice care can be challenging. At BridgeWay Hospice, our goal is to bring comfort and peace to you at a stage in your life that can be confusing due to the array of choices for your medical care including selecting the right hospice provider. Our professionals are here to help clear the confusion and provide the medical, emotional and spiritual assistance you and your family need and deserve. Please call us to request additional information or to answer any of your questions.
Please read the following to learn more about hospice care:
- What is Hospice Care?
- When to Consider Hospice Care?
- Who Can Receive Hospice Care?
- Paying for Hospice Care
- Planning for the Future
We are members of the National Hospice & Palliative Care Organization, which further proves our dedication to our patients and their families. Regardless of why you believe your loved one needs hospice or palliative care, our team can be of assistance. To ensure that you can get the best possible care, we work with most major insurance companies.
Looking for more information, contact our central office at (678) 583-2269!