RN Case Manager – South Fulton
BridgeWay Hospice provides compassionate and palliative care to our patients as well as supporting the spiritual and emotional needs of the entire family. We are seeking a:
RN Case Manager for the southern Fulton County area.
Primary functions are to coordinate patient care with the interdisciplinary team including physician, patient/family and referring agency; and administer skilled nursing care for all ages in their place of residence and assumes the responsibility for coordination of care.
- Case manages and provide clinical directions to the interdisciplinary team, physician and family.
- Implement/develop/document the plan of care.
- Provide care utilizing infection control measures that protect both the staff and the patient (OSHA).
- Assure continuity of quality patient care delivered with appropriate documentation.
- Monitor assigned cases to ensure compliance with requirements of third party payer.
- Demonstrate commitment, professional growth and competency.
- Promote Agency philosophy and administrative policies.
- Perform on-call responsibilities and provide on-call service to patients/families as assigned.
- Supervises and provides direction to the home health aide and the LPN.
- Education: Graduate of an accredited Diploma, Associate or Baccalaureate School of Nursing.
- Licensure: Current State license as a Registered Nurse, current Driver’s License
- Experience: Two years’ experience as a Registered Nurse in a clinical care setting, home health or hospice preferred.
- Skills: Nursing skills as defined as generally accepted standards of practice. Good interpersonal skills.
- Proof of CPR, and Hepatitis consent/declination.
- Transportation: Reliable transportation. Valid and current auto liability insurance.
Environmental and Working Conditions:
Works in patients Home in various conditions; possible exposure to blood and bodily fluids and infectious diseases; ability to work flexible schedule; ability to travel locally; some exposure to unpleasant weather; PRN emergency call.
Physical and Mental Effort:
Prolonged standing and walking required, with ability to lift up to 50 lbs and move patients. Requires working under some stressful conditions to meet deadlines and patient needs, and to make quick decisions and resource acquisition; meet patient/family individualized psycho/social needs. Requires hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity.
To be considered, please submit resume to email@example.com with “RN Case Manager – South Fulton” in the subject line.
Job Type: Full-time
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.