RN Staff Education Instructor – Home Health and Hospice
BridgeWay Hospice provides compassionate and palliative care to our patients as well as supporting the spiritual and emotional needs of the entire family. We are seeking a:
RN Staff Education Instructor for Home Health and Hospice.
As the Staff Education Coordinator, you will play a pivotal role in the training and development of direct care providers of patients in their home while being part of a highly qualified and committed inter-disciplinary healthcare team. The Staff Education Instructor plans, coordinates, and implements orientation and training of new employees, annual and ongoing staff education programs and in-service programs.
Qualifications – Minimum
- Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing (BSN) from an accredited school of nursing
- Previous education / teaching experience
- Georgia Registered Nurse License; or active compact state-issued license
- Basic Life Support (BLS) through AHA
- Three years of experience in hospice or home care
Qualifications – Preferred
- Masters of Science in Nursing (MSN) from an accredited school of nursing
To be considered, please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “ RN Staff Education Instructor” in the subject line.
Job Type: Full-time
Day shifts; 8:30 – 5:00 M-F with occasional evening or weekend sessions
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.